We love performing!
Recitals are held twice a year in June and December. It is not mandatory but most of our dancers participate.
When do you sign up? FEBRUARY for July Recital and AUGUST for December Recital
Important announcements and updates will be made available in the studio in a timely manner and will be posted on our Facebook page (hollywoodmusicNationalcity/Eastlake) as well as through email. We will make every effort to reach out and send out announcements. We also encourage parents to check out announcements we’ve posted in and around the studio.
The teacher will also remind all the parents who are in the studio at the end of the class. If you were absent, please reach out to the front desk to make sure you did not miss anything important.
- COSTUME(S) – Each child may be assigned one or two costumes. Each costume’s average price is $85.00-105.00 plus tax. You can make small deposits towards your child’s costume beginning February for July Recital and August for December Recital.
- NEW TIGHTS must be worn and must be purchased in the studio so they will be uniform in color on stage
- NEW SHOES may also be required so there’s uniformity on stage
- $40.00 per child which includes two complimentary tickets for the parents
- Each additional ticket is $18.00 to $25.00 and will be made available though Tututix. We’ll give you a heads up when those tickets go Live! Seat choices will be first come, first serve. There will be no refunds for unused tickets
- Ages 5 and below will be admitted free
Please let us know ahead of time if you plan on not having your child participate in any of our events
Recital checklist will also be made available in a timely manner (This includes what to expect and other important details pertaining to the recital)
Dress rehearsal will be held in the studio, date will be announced as soon as it becomes available. This will be a closed door event, we need undivided attention from our dancers as we do a full run through of our show.
Have dancers arrive in their costume, tights and shoes, hair styled according to teacher’s guideline (If your child has two costumes, please bring the second costume with her. We will let you know if we need help with changing your dancer or if we can handle it.
RECITAL CHECKLIST will be available in December. Please make sure to check back!